In terms of data protection, VIVE LA COMMUNE! must be considered Data Controller, in relation to the files/processes identified in this policy, specifically in the Data Processing section. The identification data of the owner of this website are indicated below:
- Data Controller: VIVE LA COMMUNE!
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data that is requested, where appropriate, will consist only of those strictly essential to identify and attend to the request made by the owner of these, hereinafter the interested party. On the other hand, personal data will be collected for certain explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes. The data collected from each interested party will be adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the corresponding purposes for each case, and will be updated whenever necessary. The owner of the data will be informed, prior to the collection of their data, of the general extremes in this policy so that they can give express, precise and unequivocal consent for the processing of their data, in accordance with the following aspects .
Purposes of the treatment
The explicit purposes for which one of the treatments is carried out are included in the informative clauses incorporated in each of the data collection channels (web forms, paper forms, locutions or posters and informative notes). However, the personal data of the interested party will be processed with the sole purpose of providing an effective response and meeting the requests made by the user, specified together with the option, service, form or data collection system that the owner uses.
As a general rule, prior to the processing of personal data, VIVE LA COMMUNE! obtains the express and unequivocal consent of the owner thereof, by incorporating informed consent clauses in the different information collection systems. However, in the event that the consent of the interested party is not required, the legitimizing basis of the treatment on which VIVE LA COMMUNE! relies is the existence of a specific law or regulation that authorizes or requires the processing of the data of the interested party.
As a general rule, VIVE LA COMMUNE! does not transfer or communicate the data to third parties, except as required by law. However, if necessary, said data transfers or communications are reported to the interested party through clauses of informed consent contained in the different ways of collecting personal data.
As a general rule, personal data is always collected directly from the interested party, however, in certain exceptions, the data may be collected through third parties, entities or services other than the interested party. In this sense, this point will be transferred to the interested party through the informed consent clauses contained in the different ways of collecting information and within a reasonable period of time, once the data has been obtained, and at the latest within one month.
The information collected from the interested party will be kept as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected, so that, once the purpose has been fulfilled, the data will be canceled. Said cancellation will give rise to the blocking of the data, being kept only at the disposal of the Public administration, Judges and Courts, to attend to the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the limitation period of these, once the aforementioned period has expired, the information will be destroyed. .
In relation to the navigation data that can be processed through the website, in the event that data subject to regulations are collected, it is recommended to consult the Cookies Policy published on our website.
Rights of the interested parties
The regulations on data protection grant a series of rights to the interested parties or owners of the data, users of the VIVE LA COMMUNE! website These rights that attend the interested persons are the following:
- Right of access: right to obtain information on whether your own data is being processed, the purpose of the treatment being carried out, the categories of data in question, the recipients or categories of recipients, the retention period and the origin of such data.
- Right of rectification: right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right of deletion: right to obtain the deletion of the data in the following cases:
- When the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected
- When the owner of these withdraws the consent
- When the interested party opposes the treatment
- When they must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation
- When the data has been obtained by virtue of an information society service based on the provisions of art. 8 par. 1 of the European Regulation on Data Protection.
- Right of opposition: right to oppose a certain treatment based on the consent of the interested party
- Right of limitation: right to obtain the limitation of data processing when any of the following assumptions occur:
- When the interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the company to verify the accuracy of these.
- When the treatment is lawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of the data.
- When the company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which it was collected, but the interested party needs it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- When the interested party has opposed the treatment while it is verified if the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over those of the interested party.
- Right to portability: right to obtain data in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent
- The treatment is carried out by automated means
- Right to file a claim with the competent control authority.
Interested parties may exercise the indicated rights by contacting VIVE LA COMMUNE!, in writing, sent to the following address: email@example.com in the Subject line of the right they wish to exercise. In this sense, VIVE LA COMMUNE! will respond to your request as soon as possible and taking into account the deadlines established in the data protection regulations.
The security measures adopted by VIVE LA COMMUNE! are those required, in accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the GDPR. In this sense, VIVE LA COMMUNE!, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risks of variable probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, have established the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the level of security appropriate to the existing risk In any case, VIVE LA COMMUNE! has implemented sufficient mechanisms to:
- Guarantee confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of treatment systems and services.
- It will restore the availability and access to personal data quickly, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the safety of the treatment.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.